Dear partners and friends!
A new video of the operation of the automatic briquetting line based on the STEIF VFL-0.6/2 brick making machine has been published on the Steif YouTube channel!
Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss new videos.
This video shows the operation of an automatic vibrocompression line for briquetting slag into hexagonal briquettes.
- Formation of briquettes. The work of the vibropress
- Moving pallets with finished products in the hoist store
- Cleaning of technological pallets. collision ready-made briquettes from technological pallets on the conveyor and transportation to the warehouse
- Dosing of materials from bunkers by belt feeders to the batcher with further unloading of the dosed portion into the mixer skip. Loading materials from the skip into the mixer.
- Unloading the finished mixture from the mixer onto the conveyor. Loading the mixture into the press hopper
- Unloading finished briquettes to the warehouse